Menu: Roasted Butternut Stuffed Tortellini with White Wine Sage Butter Sauce and Lemon Scented Olive Oil Cake.
Class Description: Join us for this fun, hands-on class and learn secrets for creating authentic, fresh roasted butternut stuffed tortellini.
Chef Raymond Acuna will teach you the techniques for creating a scrumptious white wine sage butter sauce. You will master the technique of making a lemon scented olive oil cake.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In this class you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by Chef Raymond Acuna.
- You will work with other students in groups of 2.
- Hands-on classes are limited to 8 students.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class.
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back.
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish.
Location: Poinsettia Pavilion - 3451 Foothill Rd, Ventura, 93003
Date: Saturday, October, 27, 2018
Time: 5:00pm to 8:00pm
If you have a food allergy, please let The Academy of Culinary Arts know before attending the class. Adjustments to recipes cannot be made during class. Please be sure to read the class guidelines here.
Don't forget to grab your own wine, beer or champagne (no hard liquor allowed) and join us!